Monday, March 14, 2011

Sleeping on a cloud


http://www.femtalks.com/category/design/

How awesome would it be to sleep on a cloud? I look up in the sky and think how amazing it would be to float on a cloud. But we all know you can't float on a cloud or sleep on a cloud or even touch a cloud. I look at clouds and see all kinds of shapes. Sometimes I see clouds that look like elephants or cars or even body parts. But I imagine what it would be like to just be able to float while resting in the plush, cottony billows of the cloud. With this cool sofa design, I can make my dreams come true. I can pretend I am thousands of feet above the earth and just floating and relaxing on a cloud. And even if I am really just a couple of feet above the ground, I can still feel special and dream. I am not sure if this cloud is big enough to share with someone special but I am not sure I even want to share it with anyone. I would use my cloud sofa for alone time when I just wanted to think. By being in my own little cloud world, I could use my imagination even more and come up with all kinds of creative ideas. I love what just the thought of being on a cloud makes me feel like. I am smiling just thinking about my very own cloud!

No comments:

Post a Comment