Monday, March 7, 2011

Barbitect?!!

barbie hero Probably the Only Model Missing From the Toy Scene: Barbie the Architectbarbie hero2 Probably the Only Model Missing From the Toy Scene: Barbie the Architect

Ok so your probably wondering... why the hell are you posting a blog about Barbie?? Well lets take a closer look shall we? Is that a drafting tube that little miss Barbie is carrying? I see straight lines on that paper, what about the hardhat.... and let's not forget.. the glasses... Ladies and gentlemen, what we have here is Barbie the Architect..... (but since I'm studying Interiors), let's call her Barbie, the designer. This post is dedicated to my adored colleagues and fellow classmates. When I found this I was in shock but what made this sooo intriguing to me was the comments people left about this "Perfect Barbie 'Designer'". So here goes. Well they definitely got the glasses right, ya know with the long 3 days at a time not moving not sleeping, starring into a computer screen.. (which reminds me, I need to go get my eyes checked) and they also got the emaciated part right. Who has time to eat... WE HAVE DEADLINES PEOPLE! But here's where it becomes extremely fabricated. The creators of this barbie must have never experienced  more then one all-nighter... more like a five-nighter.... Let me just say if I looked like that after days of no sleep... damn Im fine! :)... but I know for a fact that that's not the case. Hey Barbie How do you cover those bags under your eyes (I know you have them), or what about the flawless, bump-free skin? And I have to know, where can I get a dress like that? I love "designing" so much that I have to wear building on my clothes. Well, enough picking on Barbie, Ill let her get back to work Im sure she has some document she needs to be working on in REVIT. That reminds me: ITS FINALS WEEK... sketchup here I come
freshome.com

No comments:

Post a Comment