Monday, March 14, 2011

My family's obsession with time

 
radiooos.blogspot.com

gizmodo.com

goodexperience.com


For as long as I can remember, my family has been obsessed with time. Well, being more specific, my mom is
obsessed with time! Which in turn, made my brother and me obsessed with time. We don't like to be late anywhere
and even being right on time is almost on the verge of being late. Crazy, I know! Therefore, clock radios were all over
my house when I was growing up. When my brother was very young, my mom would ask him if he had gotten up at 
7:30 since she heard him moving about the house. He would tell her, "No, I didn't get up at 7:30, it was 7:27!!!" Wow,
I definitely came by my need to be prompt honestly. My brother and I always got up for school, got dressed, ate breakfast,
and was ready to go right on time. My mom trained us well. I remember she always joked that she made us so 
neurotic that we would need lots of therapy but at least we would never be late to an appointment. Well, I guess it
was a joke!



No comments:

Post a Comment