Sunday, March 6, 2011

SizeWISE

Ok so this is a concept that I stumbled upon and I really want to know how we can make this come to life!! This is call the Smart Finger and whenever this hits the market I will be in line to purchase it! As you scroll down and look at the design, depending on what you do, you may find that you just must have this gadget as well. basically what this is, is a device that you put on your fingers. This can either be your pointer and you thumb for a smaller scale, or a both of your pointed fingers. This just seems like such a handy tool to have when working on a project, or when in a space and need to take measurements.  The things people create are just incredible to me. Whether or not this could be fully executed is not the point (although I really hope it can), its the creativity, and the ideas of different people. Its so amazing to see what others minds think of. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment