Monday, March 14, 2011

Cool playground


ekneen.com


I never want to stop having fun. A playground is so fabulous. You can use your imagination for hours. I love a playground
that has lots of cool areas and things to do. I love the merry-go-rounds that you can spin around faster and faster 
and the long slides that send you flying right into the soft ground. I always enjoy a good set of monkey bars that you have
to grab one after the other with a good, strong grip or else, uh-oh, there you go, falling into the sand right on your behind. 
Looking through a periscope at the other people in the park would be really cool to have on a playground. And if I had a 
playground in my very own backyard, I would want a little enclosed room that would be my hideaway from the rest of the 
world. The swings would be a must because I love the feeling of trying to reach the sky. My playground would be the 
best. It would have all the latest innovations that would make it the playground that everyone would want to have. But 
I would have a unique playground like no others because of my very unique and individual style!

No comments:

Post a Comment