Monday, March 14, 2011

A cup that smiles


todayandtomorrow.net


Who doesn't love a hot, fresh cup of coffee in the morning? Imagine starting every morning with a cup of coffee or hot
cocoa that smiles at you. Whether or not you are a morning person, that has to lift your spirits. Well, I know it would
make me happy and start my day off on the right foot! Life is so full of anxiety and worries. We witness horrible 
things happening every day. Just turn on the news anytime, morning, noon or night and we hear terrible things. But if we
could start the day with a reminder of just how important a smile is, maybe we could keep a good attitude even when 
things go awry. And if we start the day with a smile and then smile at others, maybe they will in turn make someone 
else feel happy and cared about. It could be a whole chain effect that could have major positive implications. I think that
if I was starting to feel frustrated, I could have another cup of coffee or tea in my happy cup. It would remind me to keep
a positive attitude and in turn, share that happy feeling with others. I love the possibilities a happy mug brings to my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment